>I got tagged by jj Keller!
Here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random facts about me.
1. I have 2 dogs and a cat, but I’m not an animal person–at all! For some reason animals love me…Shannon says it’s because I’m an Alpha Bitch, and they think I’m in charge. I suspect it’s more like they want to win me over to their side. I often suspect they want to take over the world and are only looking for opposable thumbs to help them with their evil plots.
2. I love science fiction…love love love it. I’m trying to turn a boring story I wrote into a scifi wonder at the moment. It’s a lot easier to read scifi than it is to write, by the way.
3. I love semicolons, emdashes and commas. (Much to my editors’ angst.)
4. My college major was Actuarial Science but I took so many English electives I ended up with another degree in that–I think it was a minor, but honestly, it’s been so long ago now, I can’t even remember. I might have qualified for a double major.
5. I love software…all kinds of software. I use it for everything. Websites, blogs, design programs, financial stuff, recipes/menus, scrapbooking, writing…you name it. I adore computers and I love the software that runs them.
6. I’m married to a guy 5 years younger who dated a cousin of mine years ago. I often tell him that “he dodged a bullet” (turns out she was more interested in women) but I think sometimes he might think he dodged a .22 and got hit by an atomic bomb. He would not admit to this, but I have my suspicions… LOL
People I’m tagging: Yolanda Sfetsos, L. Shannon, Samara King, Bree and Donna (Moira Rogers)