1. What the hell is the air conditioning set on? It has been running solid for an hour…
2. That window is dirty…nah, I don’t think it’s going to rain today. I have to remember to water the flowers. Wonder where I left the Windex.
3. Did I let the cat in last night?
4. I’m sure having a hard time focusing this morning.
5. National Novel Writing Month is a little over 3 months away.
Oh yes…Nano. It’s good to have something to look forward to. I do look forward to Nano every year. This will be my 11th Nano, in fact.
I have sold some of my Nano books…some I’ve written just for the fun of it, with no intention of ever subbing or pubbing them. Some ended up so terrible I didn’t have the desire to go beyond sticking them in a drawer. Some I liked enough to work on further and ultimately sub.
So, if you’re the kind of person who likes to add “to do” items to a list, put Nano on your calendar for November 1st and give it a try.
Now, I’m going upstairs to check on the thermostat and the cat.